Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Save Money on Baby Wipes


I have 2 toddlers at home. I always seemed to be buying more and more wipes every time I was at the store. I end up using wipes for everything. I clean the kids, counter tops, toilets, the laptop and flat screen TV! Each time I would try a different brand. Some were too small, too thin, smelled weird. One day I saw a display by the baby section of Walmart with these Equate Shea Butter refill packs. 240 wipes comparable to Huggies for $4.72! This is even cheaper than their Parents Choice brand (3 pack bundle, 216 wipes). I took the wipes home and I liked them a lot. They are thick and smell pleasant. They also seemed to last longer. However, on my next trip to buy them, the display was no longer there and I could not find them in the baby section. They now stock them in the Health & Beauty section! This is where they stock the anti-bacterial wipes such as Wet Ones. So happy they didn't stop carrying them. That is what usually happens as soon as I find a product at Walmart that I really like, they will discontinue it. The wipes only come in 2 varieties, Shea Butter and Naturally Gentle (Fragrance Free). You really can't beat the price and they are good quality wipes. I hope this tip will save you a dollar... or 3 the next time you are at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...