Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

One A Day Women's Product Review & Coupon

Today I am going to be reviewing One A Day Women's Active Metabolism Vitamins. Over the past few weeks I have been feeling so worn out and tired. When I got out of bed in the morning it would take so long to finally get going for the day. Then, about 3pm in the afternoon I would be so tired and wanting to go and take a nap. Unfortunately, I can't take a nap with 3 kids in the house. I would start making dinner and feel so exhausted. My energy drain started to affect everyone in the house. I wasn't getting things done and couldn't keep up with the kids and housework. When I am not on point, everything falls apart in here.
While I was grocery shopping last week I happened to see these One A Day vitamins on the shelf. They had caught my eye because I had taken these vitamins quite a few years ago. For some reason I thought they didn't sell these anymore. I got so excited and threw them in the cart without a second thought. The next day when I started feeling sluggish, I took one. Just a little while later, I had put my laptop down and went to the kitchen and started cleaning. I washed all the dishes, cleaned the counter tops, mopped the floor and started making dinner. I was so happy that I had finally got everything done for once. I attribute my new found energy to the One A Day Women's Active Metabolism. They have B vitamins in there and a little caffeine and guarana for energy. Even though they contain caffeine, I did not experience any nervousness or jitters with these vitamins. I recommend these vitamins for any woman that's feeling sluggish or that's need an extra energy boost to help them get through a busy day.
CLICK HERE!! to check out the One A Day website for more information and for a $1.00 off coupon.

1 comment:

  1. I started taking these today. :) I've been feeling the same way for a while now. I hope they work as well for me as they did for you. I didn't feel jittery either, but I would recommend taking them with a meal because I did feel a little queasy about an hour later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...