Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Liberte Yogurt Product Review

I was on my weekly shopping trip when I came across Liberte Yogurt. I get bored if I go to the same grocery store all the time. So, I try to go to a different grocery store every week. This past week I went to an Ingles Market in North Carolina. I saw Liberte Yogurt advertised in the weekly ad for $1.00 each. I had not seen this particular brand in my other local stores so I thought I would give it a try. It turned out to be quite delicious! It has a smooth and creamy texture. The fruit flavor is delicate and not too sweet or over-powering. The yogurt itself was mild and creamy not the strong taste you would get with a Greek Yogurt. This is definitely on it's way to becoming my favorite! You can visit Liberte's Facebook page for a coupon for $.30 off. CLICK HERE FOR COUPONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...