Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Glade Autumn Harvest Scent Product Review

As soon as there was a hint of cooler weather in the air, I wanted to go Fall Crazy. To get myself in a festive mood for the upcoming season, I ran right to the store in search of Fall Decorations and Pumpkin Pie! I know it may have been a little too early for the pie but, I got it anyway. 

Up ahead in the isle, I spot the Glade Fall display. I was so excited to see all the new scents they had created for this year's Fall Season. I rush over and immediately begin sniffing all the candles. I love the scents from Glade. I think they are true to their name and description. They always smell wonderful. I was looking for something different than the standard Apple Cinnamon that everyone has this time of year. As I walked around to the other side of the display, there it was. Exactly what I wanted...Autumn Harvest! I have to buy the room spray because I have little kids and I'm scared to death to burn candles in the house. So, without a thought I picked up a can and spritzed a little in the air for the sniff test. I know I'm not supposed to do that and I'm sure my 14 year old daughter could have died of embarrassment. I breathed it in and all of the sudden childhood memories came rushing back to me of playing outside on a crisp Autumn day, leaves crunching under my feet and the faint smell of a smoking chimney where there was a cozy fire burning inside the house. Ah Yes! This was the one!

This is how Glade describes this scent..."Autumn Harvest is a wholesome fragrance inspired by Mother Nature. The smooth woody and earthy base will allow you to savor the smoky scent of a chilly Fall day." "Smoky, Woodsy and Mellow (Rustic Scent)"

This definitely is a rustic scent. It makes me think of a rustic log cabin home in the woods. They really captured the scent of the trees, the dried leaves and the smell of the autumn air. I love it! I highly recommend it. 

CLICK HERE!! to view all the different varieties available from Glade. 
CLICK HERE!! print $10 in Glade Coupons (Under Household Category)


2 comments:

  1. Shanon,
    You nailed it! I bought a can last year and was so mad at myself for not buying more. We live in a cabin in the mountains and it made the whole cabin smell like outside!! iI couldn't wait for Fall this year to buy at least 6 cans. I cannot find it anywhere and I am so disappointed with this year's fragrances. Have you seen it anywhere this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not out this year! I have found it on ebay though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...